Fulfillment orders are processed electronically and forwarded right away to one of our global warehouses. The actual shipment is free, with the sipping time taking from 1-3 business days*.
*In some cases, shipping time may increase to up to 30 days due to:
- Billing and addresses not being the same
- Order is pending credit approval and/or verification
Where is OzDenta located?
OzDenta is based in Italy, Europe, where we manufacture our own moutguards.
In order to provide the best prices and international shipping coverage, all orders are shipped from our warehouses in the US and Europe.
What happens to unclaimed packages?
We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, undeliverable, or because of incorrect or insufficient address. In exceptional cases, we will try another delivery attempt, free of charge.
Do I have to pay import taxes?
For the majority of our orders in the US and Europe, fees are not collected. We strive to make sure import fees are prevented. In rare circumstances when it does happen, OzDenta is not responsible for any customs charges made in the country of destination.
Can I return a product?
Yes. In the rare case that you’re not satisfied 100% with your mouthguard, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days from the moment it was received.
How do I return a product?
To return a product, simply email us at email@example.com and follow the next instructions:
1. Send at firstname.lastname@example.org 2-3 pictures of the product(s) along with the reason for return within 30 days from receipt. Insert the order number like #OZDENTA in the email subject.
2. Once you receive the return address, you may ship the product(s) via a courier of your choice within 30 days of receiving the product. We suggest providing a tracking number for any returns, as lost in return items are not eligible for reimbursements.
3. Once the item is returned to our warehouse you will receive a refund notification. Please allow 2-7 business days for the transaction to appear on your account.
Who pays for the return?
OzDenta will support the return cost to our warehouses. If the product(s) is returned for other reasons than that, the buyer will support the cost of returning the product(s).
How can I pay?
We accept credit card and debit card payments from 135 countries, thanks to our payment processor Stripe.
What should I do if my credit card or debit card doesn’t go through?
Please contact us at email@example.com. Please notice though that the decision to reject your credit card payment is typically made by your card issuing bank (not by OzDenta). To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide OzDenta detailed reasons for why your payment was declined.
What type of mouthguard do you sell?
The OzDenta Mouthguard is a boil-and-bite mouthguard. It’s made out of a thermoplastic material that you can shape at home when you bite into it, after applying hot water
How can I apply it?
To make sure you use the OzDenta Mouthguard properly, follow the instructions from our How to use page.